Swimming
To help the slow month of January pass by Madelyn and I signed up for swim lessons. They are loads of fun! We go twice a week, and to tell you the truth they are the best two days of the week.
Madelyn just loves to swim, but hasn't quite picked up on any of the steps. She doesn't like splashing, kicking or the reach and pull technique. However, she does think its funny when I blow bubbles in the water....
Madelyn just loves to swim, but hasn't quite picked up on any of the steps. She doesn't like splashing, kicking or the reach and pull technique. However, she does think its funny when I blow bubbles in the water....
She likes doing the Hokey Poky, AND she loves counting to 3 and jumping off the side of the pool!

1 Comments:
At January 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Little Madelyn! You are such a cutie! Your mommy makes me laugh when she blows bubbles too! Aunt Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home