The Willcox Family

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Excuse

Merry Christmas!
I am horrible at sending out Christmas Cards, so I am going to wish you all a happy blogging holiday. I try every year to get it together, and in the 3 years of my marriage I have only actually sent out cards once! It was last year. We only ordered 10 of them and then realized we have a lot more then 10 friends, but that it was to late to order more before Christmas. So this year I thought I would start early. I had a plan to sew Paddlin's Christmas dress and then we were going to take pictures by our tree after church! To say the least the dress was a nightmare. I almost gave up twice. Last night I stayed up making the finishing touches on it because today was picture day.


As everyone can see this is as good as it gets! Paddlin is in her favorite owl 'jamas with her new Christmas gift. The only part we got right was the smile and the tree! Maybe next year. OR, if by some miracle we get all dressed up again there still might be hope! I have not given up entirely, but for now, Merry Christmas to all!

2 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2009 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Molly said...

    She is precious! Bring her to me!!! (and I would gladly take you as well :)) Miss you bunches! Look for our x-mas card soon. So sorry, because it will make you miss Washington more, but know that Washington misses you too!

     
  • At December 13, 2009 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    You are funny, Sara. You can still send a Christmas letter after Christmas...just call it a New Year's letter.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home