When Madelyn was playing with her blanket on the couch she seemed to be playing her own version of hide and seek. She pulled her blanket down over her face and sat quietly until we came and moved the blanket. With all the pink and red in the pciture she blends in pretty well.
Sara!! This is Michelle Garcia...You have such a sweet family. I've seen you guys on facebook...mutual friends and just put together that you are each who I thought!! How do you like military life? My hubby is Air Force serving in S. Korea right now. Happy to see you are blogging, and hope you check out our blog, too!
What!? You have had a blog since May and I didn't know about it? Or maybe I did and forgot (which I can't imagine happening). So good to see your cute family!
3 Comments:
At November 29, 2009 at 10:20 PM ,
Bluemel's said...
Sara!! This is Michelle Garcia...You have such a sweet family. I've seen you guys on facebook...mutual friends and just put together that you are each who I thought!! How do you like military life? My hubby is Air Force serving in S. Korea right now. Happy to see you are blogging, and hope you check out our blog, too!
At December 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM ,
Grandma Willcox said...
Peek-a-boo Grandma see you, Madelyn. I love you sweetie.
At December 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM ,
Kristen said...
What!? You have had a blog since May and I didn't know about it? Or maybe I did and forgot (which I can't imagine happening). So good to see your cute family!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home