The Willcox Family

Monday, January 11, 2010

Date Night

Saturday night I was getting the bug to leave the house. January is always a little bit slow. We got back from Christmas, cleaned, decompressed, and then there was nothing left to do but bowl! Bowling has been one of our most common date nights, and we haven't gone in about 8 months. We're horrible, but we have fun together. So we packed up the little tike and out in the snowy night we went. (Note the football in the car. An essential item in every roadside emergency kit!)
The bowling pins didn't have a chance when facing this 20 lb bowling ball.



3 Comments:

  • At January 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Molly said...

    SUCH a cutie! Miss you!

     
  • At January 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Hey, I'm all for getting together this summer. When are you coming in June? I'll be having a baby probably around the 1st or 2nd of June (unless I am lucky and it decides to come on it's own before that), but I could probably make a trek to Idaho if it was near the end of the month. I haven't talked to anyone else about it, have you? Maybe we could work something out. I'm not sure what Stephanie's plans will be. They are at the end of their time in Vermont, but he has to go somewhere else after that. Anyway, what do you think?

     
  • At January 24, 2010 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sara,

    These pics are all so cute! My little family sat around and decided we can all go bowl like Madelyn!

    ATK

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home