Look Mom, I CAN STAND!
Today Madelyn stood by herself for the first time!!! Dan was playing with her in the living room while I was getting dinner ready when all of a sudden he said, " Madelyn is standing on her own!" Well, I thought that maybe he had wedged her in between the couch and some pillows so she could stand. I slowly left the kitchen to see just what was going on, and to my surprise when I came around the corner this is what I found...


She was balancing herself on the coffee table with no help from anyone!! So of course I had to run and grab the camera! I am so proud of her little accomplishment. This may be the first time I have been able to capture a big road mark on the actual day of hitting the mark, I guess I am proud of my accomplishment too.
She was balancing herself on the coffee table with no help from anyone!! So of course I had to run and grab the camera! I am so proud of her little accomplishment. This may be the first time I have been able to capture a big road mark on the actual day of hitting the mark, I guess I am proud of my accomplishment too.

4 Comments:
At November 16, 2009 at 12:13 AM ,
Natalie Monk said...
Way to go LIttle One! So proud!!
At November 16, 2009 at 12:06 PM ,
Grandma Willcox said...
She always makes Grandma smile. You can see her teeth more clearly each day, such a strong healthy baby, even if she only eats spoons and bowl edges!
At November 16, 2009 at 10:20 PM ,
Molly said...
that is a pretty awesome coffee table :) so proud of you madelyn!!!
At November 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM ,
Brooke Monk said...
Oh my heavens! She's growing up so fast! We miss you guys tons and tons. Are you coming home for Christmas? Sure hope so!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home