The Willcox Family

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The begining of the Thanksgiving Weekend

The first set of relatives arrived late Tuesday night! Madelyn was sleeping peacefully in her bed until 11:00 when she was summoned to the living room for a pre-Thanksgiving party! She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she was excited to meet more family!!




The Cousins hit it off! They loved playing together the whole weekend!





The next day was preparation for the big feast! We spent all day putting together the appetizers and sides for the main event. We had a lot of help from this little chef. She mostly helped out with the yams and they probably turned out to be one of the best side dishes on the table! Thanks to Grandma for my lovely hat!


















2 Comments:

  • At December 7, 2009 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Molly said...

    okay, your child is getting WAY too big! Come visit already :) that way i can see you and my wee workout buddy!

     
  • At January 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sara, These pictures are soooo cute! Thanks for including us in your blog! We are honored! You are a cutie and your blog is aptly named.... love BUG!!!!!

    Andi

    I hope I used "aptly" in the correct context. I used it earlier on the phone. It makes me think of a favorite movie we quote from. The Princess Bride:

    "You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home