The Willcox Family

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Helpers

After being in our house for about a week we had Ryan and Theresa come out and unpack some of our boxes and help us paint our kitchen. It was not all work and no play, we did a lot of fun things too, like...
THE AQUARIUM

 This is a big sea bass that Madelyn still talks about 2 months later.

COLORING EASTER EGGS


AND JUST HANGING OUT




1 Comments:

  • At June 19, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Okay, now that you live by the beach, I definitely need to come visit you. How far away are you from West Jordan. Maybe I will pack up my 3 little buddies and come (or maybe I will get a babysitter and come). I am dying to see your baby!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home