Dan's Graduation
Dan received his Masters Degree on March 25th and the ceremony was great! When he came marching in as the only Navy Grad my eyes began to swell with a few tears. I was so proud of him and all the effort and dedication he put into receiving his degree.
Even Madelyn enjoyed spinning and dancing around as we watched the graduates cross the stage.
And last but certainly not least, I received an award for staying at home and complaining for a year and a half. I felt a little guilty when Dan gave it to me, and maybe even laughed, but in the long run I appreciate that my husband thought of me on his Big Day! (what a great guy)
Even Madelyn enjoyed spinning and dancing around as we watched the graduates cross the stage.
Madelyn liked looking at the neat pins on daddy's uniform.
And last but certainly not least, I received an award for staying at home and complaining for a year and a half. I felt a little guilty when Dan gave it to me, and maybe even laughed, but in the long run I appreciate that my husband thought of me on his Big Day! (what a great guy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home