Picnic in the Park?
Madelyn is turning out to be a bit mischievous these days. Last week Madelyn decided to give licking out the peanut butter jar a try. I was up stairs getting ready to take Madelyn to the park for a small picnic, and when I came down I saw that she had decided to picnic right in our living room instead. Good thing she isn't allergic to peanut butter because she sure does love it. She is showing signs of a true Willcox in these pictures.


3 Comments:
At September 9, 2010 at 10:58 PM ,
Marnae and Clint Carter said...
What a cutie! I did that exact same thing the other day!
At September 10, 2010 at 11:05 PM ,
Grandma Willcox said...
This is sooooo like Dan, like father like daughter. And with such glee. Made me laugh out loud.
At September 13, 2010 at 10:24 AM ,
Erin Barber said...
This kind of reminds me of our targee ski trips on the bus while we were at Ricks AKA BYU-I
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home