A Morning in the Life of Madelyn
First I wake up and play for a few minuets while mom is cooking me breakfast. I get dressed and then saddle up in my chair for breakfast!


After a full belly of oatmeal I head straight to the piano for practice time. I am working on an Easter Song to play at my spring recital.
After all this hard work I am worn out and ready for my morning nap.
If you noticed I did go through 3 outfits, and one bath all before 10 am. I believe a new outfit every hour is my record so far.
Here is a short clip of how breakfast has been going lately.
After a full belly of oatmeal I head straight to the piano for practice time. I am working on an Easter Song to play at my spring recital.
After all this hard work I am worn out and ready for my morning nap.
If you noticed I did go through 3 outfits, and one bath all before 10 am. I believe a new outfit every hour is my record so far.

5 Comments:
At March 5, 2010 at 1:26 PM ,
Kim said...
Madelyn is getting to be quite the big girl. I loved the pausing for dramatic effect during her piano playing. She's such a cutie!
At March 5, 2010 at 2:10 PM ,
Kristen said...
She is a virtuoso!
At March 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM ,
Brooke Monk said...
So cute! I loved this post. We miss you guys! Are you coming out this summer by chance? Hope so!
At March 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM ,
Anonymous said...
yay, remember me! I found my long lost friend from Ricks College. It was so fun to flip through your blog and get caught up on what was happening with your little family. Congrats on the cute baby girl. Love ya, Steph
At April 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM ,
Anonymous said...
She places some excellent holds and pauses, and Kalli and I noticed her sing:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home