Happy Halloween
On Monday we decided to carve pumpkins for Halloween. We went to our local pumpkin patch and picked out the perfect pumpkin. Then we decided to divide up the main pumpkin features among us to add a little personality to our pumpkin. Theresa picked the nose, Dan picked the left eye, I picked the right eye, and Madelyn got stuck with the mouth. At first she was amazed at the whole process, and was content to watch from her swing.
But eventually she had to be part of the party.

She makes the cutest little pumpkin!
She makes the cutest little pumpkin!

2 Comments:
At October 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM ,
Grandma Willcox said...
This is the best. I love this blog. Madelyn is the party!! Somehow, I see a Miss Piggy pumpkin. Love, Grandma Willcox
At October 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM ,
Molly said...
What a cutie! Tell her Aunt Molly is proud of her ability to sit up! I wish she could come snuggle with me. It is COLD here!
I will give you a call tomorrow sometime. I was teaching and then off to a field trip today. IN THE RAIN! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home