Visiting The Hurst Family - Part 2
Saturday afternoon we went to the park and Madelyn sat in her first swing. She absolutely loved it! She couldn't stop laughing at Isaac in the swing next to her.


On Sunday we went to Notre Dame to walk around campus a little bit. The boys found a great tree to climb up and take pictures in.
On Sunday we went to Notre Dame to walk around campus a little bit. The boys found a great tree to climb up and take pictures in.

2 Comments:
At September 30, 2009 at 10:41 PM ,
Molly said...
I want to snuggle her little cheeks! I was just looking at the baby shower pictures, and I still can't believe she is here and growing so much! Hope you all are enjoying fall!
At October 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM ,
The James Family said...
Ok...could miss Madelyn get ANY cuter? I think not!! By the way...I grew up about 25 minutes from Notre Dame. : ) So fun that you guys are in my old stomping ground...miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home