Columbus Day!
Turns out Aunt Theresa was enchanted by the big rocks! On our walk there were all sorts of neat boulders and hidden caves. It was a pretty fun place to explore.
Our little family looking goofy next to probably the biggest tree in the woods. It is sometimes fun to compare the wooded areas of Washington and Ohio. They are each beautiful in there own way, but Washington definitely has bigger trees!!
On our way home we decided to stop at Young's Dairy to let Madelyn meet some new friends. The Jersey cow dairy makes homemade ice cream, hamburgers, french fries, has a pumpkin patch, and an utter putter golf course. It was a great stop for pumpkin ice cream. My vote is sill for Reed's Dairy ice cream, but it was fun to try homemade pumpkin ice cream from Jeresey cows, a first for me.
I really think Madelyn is going to enjoy the farm life someday! Plus she introduced a new way to get a good amount of iron in her diet.
Where's Waldo or I mean Daddy?
Our last stop at the farm was the petting zoo, where I think Madelyn and Dan found some of their best friends.
"Farm living is the life for me. Honey I love you but give me that country life!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home