The Willcox Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall

Ohio has a beautiful fall season, and its good to see fall again. I miss Oak Harbor, but it is fun to see all the colors of the leaves as they change and fall to the ground. Something I haven't experienced in awhile. Along with fall temperatures Ohio gets fall rain. I am actually not use to the full rain drops that fall from the sky. I forgot that rain wasn't just a mist of wetness all around you all of the time. I actually need an umbrella when I go outside. Madelyn is still getting use to the idea of rain, but I think she is glad for the cool temperatures. It probably reminds her of her previous home (Oak Harbor). She seems to sleep better at night, and is starting to take 2-3 hour naps along with the rainy days.

So to officially say goodbye to summer and hello to fall we took some picture in our favorite little jogging outfit before we had to put it up.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home