The Rice Queen!
Today Madelyn had her four month doctors appointment! She weighs 15 lbs 6 ounces (73rd percentile) is 26 inches long (96th percentile) and her head was 41cm around (50th percentile). Oh how my little one is growing.
At the end of the appointment the doctor gave us the o.k. to start rice. I was so excited that we rushed out the our local grocery store, Meijer, and bought rice and spoons. Here is a little clip of how it went!
At the end of the appointment the doctor gave us the o.k. to start rice. I was so excited that we rushed out the our local grocery store, Meijer, and bought rice and spoons. Here is a little clip of how it went!
Who knew our daughter would love every bite of rice. We had to cut her off to make sure her little belly could handle it before we gave her more, but I am sure she is upstairs dreaming happily about rice as she naps.

3 Comments:
At September 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM ,
Dana said...
She's growing up fast! What a sweetie! We sure miss you guys!
At September 24, 2009 at 11:36 AM ,
Molly said...
Okay, you can come back now! She is just too cute and I NEED some snuggles and time with her momma!
At September 30, 2009 at 11:27 AM ,
Monk Family said...
I finally figured out how to get to your blog and I have now added you to my list! Oh, it is so fun to see you guys with your little Madelyn. What a cutie she is. Hope you are all doing well. I love seeing and keeping in touch with you with a blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home