The Willcox Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Beginning

Hello Blogging World!

This is our first attempt to be part of the blogging population. It might not be much, but it's a start. I had a good friend explain to me that blogging was a good way to document what was going on in her families life. She said it was similar to keeping a journal or a scrapbook. I actually liked the idea of an online scrapbook, and so thanks to Kerstin, I am now taking part in a blogging adventure.

To officially start off, I guess I should give a little intro. of my life and my family. I met the man of my dreams for the first time in 6th grade. I fell in love with him for the first time when I was a senior in High School, then again when he was a senior in college about to graduate. We got married 2 years later in February of 2006. We had our first little bundle of joy on May 13th 2009. She is probably the real reason for our blog.

We are a Navy family on an adventure across the United States. After we were married I moved to Jacksonville, Florida to join my husband as he finished flight training. Then we moved to Oak Harbor, Washington as our first operational duty assignment in the military and lived there from Sep 2006 - Aug 2009. We loved our time on Whidbey Island and were sad to leave. Recently we moved to Dayton, Ohio where Dan will be working on his Masters Degree before we get sent to our next location.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home