The Willcox Family

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hawaii post 1


First off we had to wait for our space A flight in hopes we could get on.  So here we are in anticipation for our fun family vacation.


 After waiting about 5 hours they called our name and we were able to get on the plan and fly over the ocean to Hawaii.  I was so excited because I thought for sure I would be able to see a whale as we were taking off from the run way.  I watched out the window for a whale for about 30 min.  and then decided we were too high up and it was hopeless.

 The girls flew better then I could have ever dreamed.  The are champion travelers!
 Then the plane landed in Honolulu and from the moment we walked off the plane to the moment we flew back home I was astounded by its beauty. Below is the picture of the beach right by our hotel room.  we would wake up in the morning and step outside to this.  The water was about shin deep all the way out to where those men are fishing.

 This is a picture of a sand crab digging homes for himself.  The girls liked to try and catch them.
On Sunday we tried to hit a 1:00 sacrament meeting, but the building we drove to was closed for construction so we drove up to the temple and walked around.

 The flowers were amazing everywhere we went.  These are just the ones that matched Evelyn's dress so I took pictures of them.




 Randomly, I thought the palm trees were even more fluffy and healthy looking in Hawaii then the ones in Cali, so again I had to take a picture of them.
 This is Madelyn's hand at photography.  She does quite well for a 3 year old I think.


This is the pineapple express at the Dole plantation.  The girls loved the ride and loved, loved, loved the fresh pineapple.





 This is a pineapple harvester and it is a big, big, peace of farm equipment.

These are just a few of the fun pictures we took.  I will have to post more fun later. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home