The Willcox Family

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

On Saturday we hid eggs in a near by park. Then we let Madelyn and her friends go hunting.  It was a lot of fun.  It took Madelyn a few min. to figure it out, but by the end she loved it. And then for the rest of the day she talked about it and even into the night.  She woke up around 3 am and came into my room and climbed up in bed and said, " mom can we go on another Easter egg hunt in the morning?"
I told her no, and the she said, " I think I might still have some candy left in my egg." 
I then cut her off and told her to go to bed.  I was worried she was about to get a 3 am sugar high that I would never recover from.

Easter Sunday was of course fun.  The bishop gave a great talk and then offered doughnuts to anyone who could tell him what his talk was on.  And true to his word he was passing out doughnuts in the parking lot after church.  You got to love Cali.

After church we went to a fun Easter dinner at my good friends house


 These are the amazing missionaries who helped me during my crazy labor with Evelyn.


Happy Easter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home