The New Year
I recently made a new a family calendar for the new year! I got this great idea from my wonderful neighbor to ask my kid a question about each month and put the answer down under each picture. It was a lot of fun, and because I haven't blogged lately it will also help me get caught up. The first picture was the cover and then the rest were the months.
January
What do you think about snow? Snow is like cookies and Evelyn
February
What is love? Love is like milk
March
What is St. Patricks day? St. Patricks is Evelyn
April
What does Birthday mean? Ya (with a little nod) Happy Birthday
May
What Happens in May? We go on a ride with our blankets.
June
What is the Midway? a ship
July
What happens on the 4th of July? We get to see grandma and grandpa
August
What is your favorite part of the Beach? You mean Tekii Beach? Surfers surf
September
What was your favorite part of the football game?
Football is nice. I can have a football, football, football map
October
What do we do on Halloween? We dress up like a flamingo
November
What was your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Eating the meat
December
What do you want Santa Clause to bring you for Christmas? a TOOTHBRUSH!
Just in case any of my followers are wondering why they didn't receive a Christmas card the big picture with my fake smile was suppose to be it, but when it turned out like this I didn't want to send it and we never found time to re due our family pictures. so I am sorry to say there were no Christmas cards from us thins year, but we still love all our friends and family.














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home