Growing Up
This Saturday, the 13th, Dan took Madelyn running so I could sleep in a little, and when they got back I told Madelyn she looked 6 months older than when she left. At this time I didn't know it, but it turned out that she did grow up. She started wearing big girl underwear and randomly all on her own she started putting herself down for a nap. Four days later I am still in shock that my two year old grew up all in one day and I have my fingers crossed that it will stick.
Now on to Evelyn's news. Evelyn decided to roll over for the first time yesterday (15th). Today Evelyn found her voice and boy does she love to squeal. She is such a cute little tike.
Now on to Evelyn's news. Evelyn decided to roll over for the first time yesterday (15th). Today Evelyn found her voice and boy does she love to squeal. She is such a cute little tike.


2 Comments:
At August 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM ,
Kristen said...
That picture is SO cute!
At September 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM ,
Molly said...
They are so precious!!! Hope you all are well!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home