The NEW Dishwasher!
We haven’t had a working dishwasher since we moved into our little townhouse last August. At first I thought it was the end of the world. Then it slowly became a normal way of life. I think I learned a little more about ‘putting my shoulder to the Wheel’ and working a little harder. However, those days are behind me and I am glad to announce that my landlord sent the Maytag man over to install a new dishwasher. I can’t even begin to express the excitement that I have to cook dinner and not have to worry about the dishes afterwards!!!!! Hello 21st Century!!!
This is the Old Dishwasher
This of course is the nice new quiet dishwasher!
In other news, Madelyn made applesauce oatmeal muffins for our Monday morning breakfast. She is turning into such a great cook!
She might have added just a little too much cinnamon, but who would blame her, she is only one.
Other than that, they were mighty tasty little muffins.
AND just for fun, here she is wearing her sun hat and eating pretzels.


1 Comments:
At August 9, 2010 at 2:41 PM ,
Kristen said...
Sara,
She is so cute! I love the picture of her in the rearview mirror.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home