Orchardly Park
Ohio is full of fun metro parks for little people to play at. Today we went to my favorite so far. There were slides, ropes, a splash pad, and a whole lot of sand! The sand was Madelyn's favorite part. There was a pump in the sandbox that pumped out in three different directions. This makes for a very nice irrigation system through out the whole sand area

I had planned on Madelyn falling asleep on the way home, but this is what I found as we pulled into the driveway.
She has a cute little face, and I find watching her in my rear view mirror is much more fun than watching the cars behind me.
Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering it is 4:00 and I am still waiting for her to take her nap! I guess we just had too much fun to sleep.

1 Comments:
At August 22, 2010 at 10:08 PM ,
Erin Barber said...
So I think you should be watching the road instead of your little girl in the car. jk looks like you had a fun day
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home