The Willcox Family

Friday, April 30, 2010

The End of April

Before I let April slip away I just want to post a few things that have happened this month. 
First off, my family started an exercise competition leading me to start going to a mommy baby boot camp class at the gym. Turns out Madelyn gets more exercise than I do, but it is still fun for the both of us. Last Friday the nice instructor handed out some winter hats to all the little people. Below is a picture of Madelyn sporting her new hat and getting ready to hit the gym with me.


Secondly, summer has started to creep through the rain clouds. Just because it was 80 degrees outside today we had to pull out some of our summer clothes and take pictures.  We are getting excited for the pool to open!



3 Comments:

  • At May 1, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    I love that in one picture she's wearing a winter hat and in the next two, she's wearing summer clothes. That about sums up April. Madelyn looks adorable!

     
  • At May 1, 2010 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Molly said...

    I hope Madelyn is as good of a gym buddy as me! I have yet to find a good replacement for you, so I just go alone... Miss you friend!

     
  • At May 2, 2010 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Kamie Beach said...

    Sara,
    She is ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you guys are well. OH misses you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home